Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FOR YOU


This is a lovely card that can be used of so many things. I gave this particular one to my daughter for her birthday on June 8th. Therefore, I made another one for the Stamp-A-Stack class on Saturday! It's a little different, there's no ribbon since I stamped the flowers lower on the card stock! That's what make all my cards special - not any are alike!

Stamp Set: Element of Style-#120045/$19.95 for the Clear Mount -#118611/$27.95 for the Wood Mount.

Ink: Rich Razzleberry

Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Clear Mount Blocks sizes A, E and G, Punches: 3/4 in. Circle-#119873 / $10.95, Curly Label-#119851 / $15.95
1 Stampin' Up Dimensional.

I have been telling you I love this stamp set and I know I will use it over and over again! Click on the link above and go to my Stampin' UP! site and order yours today!

Have an awesome day!

Gayle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home