Thursday, July 1, 2010

BABY BIB CARD


Here's a little card that I made this morning while I was waiting to place my first order from our new Stampin' UP! catalog! It's finally here! WowHoo! It is so exciting when a new catty comes out! It is chock full of new ideas and goodies to buy and try!

Click on it to see what is new! Today is the first day you may place orders, too! Go ahead, you know you want to look! Just do it!

Back to the card, it's really easy, easy to make!
Card stock: Pretty in Pink
Ink Pad: Chocolate Chip
Stamp sets: Forest Friends, and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: The Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Sizzix Bigz Clear Large Scallop Square, 1 3/4" Large Circle Punch, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, 1 button (both are Pretty in Pink to match the card stock), Mini Glue Dots and 2 Dimensionals!


What do you think?!

Have a good day and I'll be back soon to share some more ideas and goodies! Have you went and looked yet? Lol!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Turned out VERY CUTE! Aren't you CLEVER!?!?

July 1, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home