Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BABY BOY'S ONESIE CARD


BABY BOY'S ONESIE CARD

I love how this card came together, I used Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock, Little Angel (retired) and God's Blessings Stamp sets, Soft Suede Ink Pad, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, the Square and Circle Scallop Punches and finally, the Cropadile for setting the 3 Eyelets. I used my Big Shot to cut the top circle for the neckline with the Magnetic Movers and Shapers-Punch Windows (set of 4 #115953.)

Whether you need a card for a birth announcement or for a friend who has just had or is going to have a baby this and the previous card shown above are perfect for you to use!

Remember, I can show you how to make this card at your own workshop and the really good news is that you can earn free Stampin' UP! product! Call me to set up your party and let's have fun a stampin'!

I hope you liked it! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home