Friday, August 13, 2010

Christ is Born-August 2010

This is a Christmas Card that is really easy!  I used the  Petals a Plenty embossing folder on the real red card stock for the background!  Dazzling Diamonds is on the flower petals and the center of the poinsettia!  


Card stock:  very vanilla, real red, daffodil delight
Ink:  Real red  and Chocolate chip ink pads and Daffodil delight Stampin' Write Marker
Other supplies:   Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Petals a Plenty embossing folder and Dazzling Diamonds glitter!

Thanks for dropping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my card.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home