Thursday, August 19, 2010

Get Well Wishes

Hi Everyone, 

I hope today finds you doing very well, indeed!  Here's a card that I cased from one in March's Stampin' Success magazine.  This is a magazine that demonstrators receive from Stampin' Up!  It turned out a little different because I wanted to keep it very simple.  I am always needing a get well card to send someone who is sick, aren't you?  

We made this on at my August Stamp-a-Stack class and the girls really liked it.

Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes 
Card Stock:  Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Barely Banana (retired), and Whisper White.
Ink Pad:  Soft Suede & So Saffron
Accessories:  Elegant Bouquet Embossing folder, Two Step Bird Extra Large Punch, Striped So Saffron Ribbon, Sponge Dauber and 1 Mini Glue Dot.  Plus, the Big Shot, how could I forget that one! LOL  
Note:  I sponged the bird with the So Saffron ink from my stamp pad.  The rest is pretty self explanatory.
Thanks for stopping by.  If there is anything I can help you with as for your stamping needs, don't hesitate to let me know.  I'm as close as an email away! 

Have a Stampin' great day!  Gayle

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home