Monday, August 16, 2010

Scenic Season's Greeting Card

Here's card #2 from our recent Stamp-a-Stack!  I had the girls make one change to theirs.  They took a cotton swab and wiped off the Always Artichoke ink from the bird and replaced it with Cherry Cobbler using a Stampin' Write Marker.  You would be surprised how that little change can make the card more Christmasy.  That may be a new word...!

Here's the supply list to make this card:
Stamp set:  Scenic Season on page 36 of the Idea Book & Catalog 2010-11 Item # 115354   It sells for $24.95.  It comes as a wood set but I made mine into a Clear Mount set.  Email me to find out how you can do the same to your set!
Card Stock:   Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke and Whisper White
Ink:  Always Artichoke Stampin' Pad
Accessories:  Half Rhinestones on page 188 of the Idea Book & Catalog-Item # 119246  150 rhinestones for $4.95, Top Note bigz DIE on page 207-Item # 113463, The Big Shot on page 204 to cut the Top Note and finally the silver elastic cord for the bow (retired.)  Another quick and easy card!

Can you see yourself making your Christmas Cards instead of buying them off the shelve at the store?  There's something really special about receiving a handmade card that makes you know the sender cares about you! 
I will be holding my next Stamp-a-Stack class on Sunday afternoon, September 12th at 1 - 4PM.  If you live in the Oklahoma City metro area I hope you can attend!
You will make 10 cards in all for only $20 if you prepay.  If paying the day of it will be $23.  I'll have all the necessary supplies except adhesive.  Email me with questions if you are interested in attending.  Thanks for dropping by!

 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This one is very pretty too! Try using your white gel pen to add snow to the top of the branchs and some dazzling diamonds to top it all off! Big WOW little effort :)

August 17, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home