Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thankful Thoughts of You

Hello ya'll,
I hope you are having a good day!  If you are like me, you are always needing thank you cards.  Here's one that I made a few days ago. 

Card Stock:  Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets:  Elements of Style & Grateful Greetings
Accessories:  1 Designers Button from the Neutral set, Scallop Trim Border, Small Oval and Scallop Oval Punches. Crochet thread makes my list complete. 
I roughed up the edges of the crumb cake to give it more texture and that's it!  This card measures 5 x 4.25 inches making it smaller than the usual 5.5 x 4.25 inches.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home