Thursday, August 26, 2010

You're in MY thoughts...Card

Hi all!

I hope you are having an awesome day!  It is so nice weather wise in Oklahoma, the high temperature is in the mid 80s.  After having weeks of 100 plus temps, this is grand!

Here is a card we made for my friend Debbie's workshop on Tuesday night!  It was an easy one!  Let me share with you what is needed to make it:

Stamp Set: Word Play on page 147, #120651 Clear Mount is $28.95, or #120308 Wood Mount is $41.95 for the 12 sayings!  I knew when I saw it in the new catalog, I would want it because it is so awesome!

Card stock:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Early Expresso and Very Vanilla!

Classic Stampin' Up! Ink Pad:  Early Expresso #119670 for $5.95

Accessories:  Real Red Satin Ribbon #117286 $8.95 for 15 yards, Embosslits Scalloped Heart of Hearts #117332 for $11.95 and the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439 for $99.95!  I like the Big Shot because it doesn't have to have electricity and is very portable.  Once you purchase yours, you will have it to use for years and years.


You will see a similar card to this one in my next post with butterflies on it!

By the way, if you would like to make your own cards and have already purchased some Stampin' Up products, I'm having an event just for you!  Stampin' Up! Your Stuff is the name of this event!  Bring your Stampin' Up! supplies over on Tuesday, September 7th at 9AM or 7PM.   

My next Stamp-a-Stack is scheduled for September 12th at 1 to 4PM.  We will make 10 beautiful cards (2 of 5 different designs).  I supply all materials except your adhesive.  The cost is only $20 if prepaid and  $23 on the day of.  I need you to RSVP so I can prepare your workspace. 


I forgot to mention that the Summer Mini Catalog is expiring on August 31st, so if you want anything from it (look it over here), call me and I will add it to my order on Monday morning, August 30th.  That way I can save you money on shipping cost, if you are local!  If not you'll need to go on line and order! 
See you soon!  Gayle

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home