Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Here is a card that I made last week.   I made it using the techniques of heat and dry embossing.  Here's some of the details:


Stamp set:  Christmas Postcard (#121428)


Ink Pad:  Versamark


Card Stock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White, Brushed Silver (metallic)


Essentials:  Embossing Buddy (#103083); Silver Embossing Powder 
(#109131); Heat Tool (#100005); Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder (#116824) for the Whisper White card stock.


If you attend my Stamp A Stack Class on November 6, 2010 you will get to make 2 cards like this!  You will get to make 10 Christmas cards total including envelopes!  All that you need to bring your adhesive and I will supply the rest of the materials!


It is scheduled from 1:30 to 4:30 on the first Saturday in November!  The cost is only $20 if prepaid and received by Thursday, the 4th of November or $23 the day of.  Need more details? Email me with questions.

Thanks and have a great day or night! Gayle 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Debbie said...

Gayle, BEAUTIFUL CARD!!

October 26, 2010 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very pretty!!

October 27, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home