Monday, October 4, 2010

Fangtastic Kids #1 and #2

Hi All,

Hope you are having a wonderful day!  I've been busy making some more cards for Saturday's World Card Making Day.  You get two for the price of one, this time!

Aren't they cute?  I am featuring the technique of water coloring, it's so much fun!


I used water color paper because it works best!


The Stamp set:  Fang-tastic is in our Holiday Mini and I knew I wanted it from the get-go.  It's on page 10 and sells for $17.95 in clear mount.


Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight

Ink Pads:  Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip for her.  Pear Pizazz and Daffodil Delight and Basic Black were use for him.

Accessories:  Old Olive brads for her and So Saffron brads for him.  Blender pens were used to spread the ink in place on the water color paper.  I used the Scallop Trim Border for her and the Scallop Edge Border Punches.  Using the Paper Piercing Tool and the Mat Pack makes placing the brads so easy!


 The technique used to water color then is squeezing the ink pad to get ink inside the lid.  Next we picked up the ink onto the tips of the blender pens and painted it on the paper.  In place of the blender pens you may use the Aqua pens.


If you have any questions please leave it in my comments box or email me.   


Thanks for dropping by.  I will gladly help you with you stamping needs-just let me know how!


Be back soon.  Have a great day! Gayle

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home