Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Globlin Greetings

Hi all, 


Here's another card I made for Saturday's World Card Making Day, it's all about using Stampin' Pastels and cutting out the pieces with your paper snips!  Here's the details:

Stamp sets:  Autumn Harvest, and Grateful Greetings


Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Naturals White, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip


Inks:  Stazon Black Ink, Stampin' Pastels and Soft Suede Pad


Accessories:  Paper Snips and Tombow Mono Glue, Sponge, Hair spray to set the chalk


Technique:  I used Q-tips to apply the Pastels and patience for cutting out the jack-o-lantern, pumpkin and stuff.  He-he.  I also cut out the sign.  It took a little time but wasn't hard to do. Finally, I sponged the Soft Suede ink on the sign before adhering with Tombow Mono Glue.  I really like this glue-it is so permanent!


And that is it!  Have an awesome day! Gayle


P.S. I cased (copy and share everything) off of a similar card in 2009-10 Big Catalog!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home