Sunday, October 3, 2010

Greeting Card Kids-Halloween

Hi all,

I have been so busy with other things in my life that I haven't been able to blog. I promise to post something every day even if only a short one to show what I am making and doing in my Stampin' Up! business.  We celebrated World Card Making Day this morning by having a Stamp-A-Stack here at my home.  This is one of the cards we made!
Here's goes for today!  Isn't she cute!  Sitting right there on that pumpkin like that is where she belongs.  I have been on a kick with giving my hand to water coloring.  It makes me feel like I am talented.  Who would have thought?  Me, an artist?  Mmmm...

Here's the supply list for making this card.
Stamp Sets:  Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes & Grateful Greetings
Paper:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery & Water color paper.
Inks:  Stazon Black, Markers: Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip & Blush Blossom
Accessories:  Old Olive 5/8 in. Satin Ribbon, Basic Black 1/4in. grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Aqua Pens, Dimensionals

Of the items listed above, the ones that are underlined are tools that you will only buy once.  The other items are consumable but with our ink pads and markers they last and last so you do get your money's worth.  Isn't that great news?!  

Maybe, you can come to my next Stamp-A-Stack in 4 weeks.Its only $20 for making 10 pretty cards if you prepay and $23 on the day of!  So mark your calendar for November 6 at 1PM and plan on coming over if you are in the Oklahoma City area.  Email me for more imformation.

Hugs, Gayle

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home