Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Christmas Cards...



Here are some of my Christmas cards that I have wanted to share but have just been too busy to do so!  These cards are easy easy to make!  You only have a few more days to order any of this paper to make cards up for next Christmas!  Talk about getting a head start on things doing them now would be a cool idea, don't you think?  I should take my own advice!  LOL

The paper I am speaking of was used in the first 2 of the 3 cards: it is Deck The Halls Designer Series Paper #120810, I love how that this paper is printed on both sides, it comes in 6 designs (2 sheets of each) in 12 x 12 inches for only $9.95 for the package!  That is a good deal!
 
The Holiday Mini Catalog expires on January 3, 2011 so look at it and place your online order promptly if there is anything in it that you want!

I pray for you to rich blessings from our Lord above.

Thank you for dropping by and I hope to be back here tomorrow showing you the last of my 2010 cards.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home