Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm Baaack! Changes Happen!

Things are changing in my life!  Since January of this year I have become more involved in working with our church.  I have the awesome opportunity to help others in my community who have needs for prayer.   

This came about when our prayer chain captain became too ill to continue to lead the prayer chain.  I spoke to our pastor, Darren Dix about how I felt led to help fill the gap.  We talked and I have been the leader of the Rock Prayer Team for more than 5 months.  


That is one of the things that I have been busy with and I will post more about how this has changed my life, my thoughts, my priorities and, well, me!


I have and will continue to make cards and gift items.  I will post some of the cards I have made in the time since my last post and the ones that are being made in the future!  


Happy Memorial Day!  Be Safe and Be Blessed!  Gayle

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home