Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Chock-Full of Cheer-Stamp-A-Stack Card

 This is a card that we will be making at Thursday's August 23rd Class.  Yes, it is a simple Christmas card with ribbon, punches and lots of Cherry Cobbler Red, Very Vanilla & Gumball Green ink and card stock!  I love this Be of Good Cheer DSP-(Designer Series Paper.)
If you want to know more about how I made this card or want any of the supplies they are in the big Stampin' UP! catalog that you can click on to the right!  Any questions, you may email me at gaylesstampinnook@cox.net  You may go HERE to order any of the supplies as well!
I almost forgot, Leave a comment to be entered in a door prize drawing on September 1, 2012 for a stamp set!

Have a great day!  Gayle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home