Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I Really am Back Now!

I Really am Back Now! 
I have another blog named Creations By Gayle and it looks great but it is more difficult to work with so I decided to come back to this one that I had made up previously.  Does that make sense or are you thoroughly confused?  LOL   I can add to this template where I cannot do so on the other one and several other people's blog have that same name.  Long story short, I really am back.  

I have lots of cards and ideas to share.  I am doing some other crafts that I will show you all from time to time.  So get ready to have fun with me as I learn more about crafts and stuff!

This is a card named You are such a Blessing in my Life. 
 
 It features the newest In Colors that came out in our 2012-2013 BIG CATALOG.  If you have not received your copy, you may email me to request your copy.  It's only $4 plus shipping.  Email me at gaylesstampinnook@cox.net today so I can send it to you!

Stamp Set: Blessings from Heaven
Card Stock: Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, and Gumball Green

Accessories:  Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Large Oval Punch, and Basic Pearl Jewels.



This is an easy inexpensive card that will take you minutes to make! 

Blessings from Heaven Stamp Set is only $11.95 and comes with 6 sayings so that is less that 2 bucks apiece-item #123052.

Whisper White card stock is $8.50 for 40 sheets-item #100730.

The remaining colors are the new 2012-2014 In Colors that come in a package of 20 sheets for $6.95. If you order the matching Classic Stamp pads you can get a package of card stock free-item #126835. That purchase is $29.95.

The Basic Pearl Jewels-item #119247 is $4.95 for 150 pearls in 3 different sizes.



The stamp set, punches and embossing folder are all items that you will purchase only one time and will use over and over again. I like to call them non-consumables as opposed to the above items which are used up over time.

Elegant Butterfly punch is only $15.95-item #127526.


I will see you soon!   Gayle



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home