Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sending Christmas Wishes Card - 2012

Yes, it is that time of the year again!  Summer is almost over and school is starting this week, has already, for some!  Soon, Fall will be here with it's cooler temperatures!  Woo-woo!  It has been one of the warmest years ever all over the US of A. I said all that to say, "It's not too soon to be making Christmas cards."

Have you heard that we have a new Holiday Catalog?  You may click on it at the right of here. Just click on it!  Here's a card we will be making also, at my class on Thursday, the 23rd of August.  Yes, it is a Christmas card, with loads of glitter!  It is a copy of one in the catalog, that I just mentioned.

It features: Joyous Celebrations and Gifts of Christmas Stamp Sets, 
Whisper White, Real Red and Old Olive Card Stock, Real Red, Old Olive and Early Espresso Ink Pads, the new Holiday Frame Embossing Folder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, the Large Oval Punch, and Dotted Ribbon Punch!

I hope you like it!  See you soon. Gayle

PS. Be sure to leave a comment to be entered in a drawing for a Stamp Set on September 1, 2012!


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of or your opinion of my projects! Feel free to share my blog with your friends:-)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home